Sunday, December 23, 2012

THE WINNER OF THE BEST STYLE AWARD GOES TO..

JUST A REMINDER, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. PLEASE COMMENT, EMAIL, or GET A HOLD OF ME FOR OPINIONS, STORIES, OR TOPIC IDEAS. I want this blog to be for and about everyone and not just about my single-minded mind and opinions

There are plenty of moments in life I just contemplate.

Today I was thinking about style. What even is style? I swear i've heard people say 100 different people with different styles have the best style they've ever seen. 

WHY IS FASHION SO DIFFICULT. 

Remember when white jeans that were stitched were the thing? Polka dots? Peace signs? Flowers? Sparkly?  Colored Jeans? 

WHY DOES IT CHANGE. 

So deciding that I just can't live off of other people's opinions from high school because well, quite frankly, everyone has a different view of style. 

so here is the world we live in people, this is our "good fashions" 

I became more educated from Google.  
SEARCH: Good Style
SEARCH RESULTS: 

 

I call this "The Confident Homeless Person"  

I call this "Torn between Professional and 20-years-younger"


What. 


I would've said something, but the picture spoke for itself

I call this 
"Wearing my boyfriends clothes including his 10-year-old hat from halloween"


AND THE WINNER OF THE BEST STYLE AWARD GOES TO.... 

This is what we need to wear to school to survive people, google told me fashion is essential. And well,

Here you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment