Monday, October 15, 2012

Back to sitting in an airport.

Déjà vu anyone?
I'm back to sitting in airport for four hours. My flight home was delayed. It looks like the universe just wants me to blog.

Well I guess I'll just talk about my trip. Wow there is so much I did! I am first off so grateful to my sister and brother in law for letting me stay and hang out with them here in Boston! I have had one of the best weekends of my whole life :)

Well instead of going moment by moment I will say my 3 favorite things about Boston.

#1: The city itself.
Never have I seen such a beautiful city! The whole time I was just like *is this real life?* The charles river is so cool. The ocean is calm and magnificent next to a city full of skyscrapers, history sites, and universities. It was A-MAZ-ING.

#2: The history
Not only did we see lots of sights from the revolutionary war but we the streets looked like that time period!! It was beautiful. If you ever want to see where George Washington stood while looking out at the city and ocean from Dorchester heights during a sunset, Boston is the place for you! :) the houses look like that old and beautiful and cobblestone streets are so cool. We saw where battles were fought for the revolutionary war all the way up Tia hotel John Wilkes booth sat two weeks before he assassinated Abraham Lincoln.

#3: The food.
It never stopped. The goodness never stopped. Never. It was fantasticarastical (new word, no meaning whatsoever). It was like heavens gates opened, and the food delivery truck in heaven accidentally left the back open and the food poured into Boston. Where did it come from? All I know is I will never eat food in Utah the same.

Well I have 2 hours left. Don't be surprised for more blog posts if I get bored.


No comments:

Post a Comment