Friday, October 19, 2012

Slug Life



If everyone could have crawled through the hallways this week without getting trampled, I think they would have.

I call it "Shoot me now" week.
It's the week after any break from school.

Summer break
Fall Break
Thanksgiving Break
Christmas Break
Spring Break

The week after all of those is DEATH. And what do they do? They make the end of the term super close to that week back. It is the worst.

It's like a daze, a constant "zone out". School was only 4 days this week and it felt like 300. Get me out of this school. Get me out of this classroom. Get me out of flex. Get me out of practice. Don't get me out of bed.

I swear if anyone talked to me this week I probably spoke "sluggish" (hence slug life title) or some form of pig latin.

So what is the solution??  

Nothing. Nothing is the solution. Just endure. THANK GOODNESS FOR THE WEEKEND.



I hope you all survived.

-Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment