Wednesday, August 15, 2012

How To Make It Through One Of "Those" Days

So I was going to make this post pretty depressing, and vent my soul into the blog.
But then I thought back to why I was writing this blog, and it wasn't to help me but to help others.
So I've come up with a solution.
I am going to write about how to survive one of...

These Days 

    |
    |
    |
            V        
          

You know those days when the world is obviously trying to get back at you for not going outside and observing nature and appreciating the planet? Karma is biting you in the butt every second it can. Every person you know suddenly thinks of you as their mortal enemy or something. Every one you care about is treating you like a solicitor at the door selling a video casette player. Everything that can go wrong.. DOES go wrong. 

And all you're thinking is, 

* You have got to be kidding Me *

The worst part? 
>No one understands. 

Now that, my friends, is where you couldn't be more CORRECT. Most people will tell you "I understand", "I know how you feel" 
      UM..... WRONG. 
They DON'T know how you feel, and they DON'T understand. 
But you have to realize that people can try to relate, and you can't blame them for that. They are just trying to make you feel less alone.. But...
This is still the worst part! You sit there while people are trying to help you, and all you're thinking about is ripping their head off. FOR EXAMPLE. 
Let's just say my day today (on a scale from 1 to hard) was brutal. Theoretically. Let's say there could have been someone trying to make me feel better. In other words, they realized their mistake. 

In other news. 

So if no one can help, and you don't know what to do, 
here is your 7-step guide.


NUMBER   :

Youtube. Youtube is your best friend. Look up FAIL videos. Then you will feel that your saddest moments that day, weren't as bad as they could be. (Unless your computer dies while watching the videos, you are out of luck my friend, and you just need to go to sleep!). 
Number :
Chocolate, Food, Or Ice Cream. 
STUFF your face,
you deserve it! 

                                           NUMBER  :

Look in a mirror, and tell yourself 10 positive things. 
*I will get through this*
*Better things are on the way*
*I could really use a taco*
*I look really cool talking to myself like this*
*Totally normal*
*I deserve a medal for public speaking*
*I'm too good to vent all over the internet of my teenage emotions*
*10 is a lot to say, but I can do this... does this count?*
*Life is good*
*MY HEART WILL GO ONNNN AND ONNNNN* (SING IT)
  

NUMBER :
MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC. 


NUMBER :
Do something EXTREMELY stupid. When I say this, I mean something
that you can not repeat to anyone else. But for the sake of this post, 
I will tell you what I did. My best friends Jesse and Colton inspired me 
on this one. I looked up a pair of glasses, and smashed my face against the 
computer screen to picture myself wearing them. 
I didn't just say that. 
Anyway, it helped. 

NUMBER :
Take a foot bath. I guarantee none of you have done this. Well if you have, you're too awesome to be mortal. Just go sit on the edge of the bath, put your feet under the running faucet and go until the water is cold. It's the weirdest thing but one of my friends told me to do this long ago, and for some reason it has a strange calming power. And if your feet really do need a bath, it's like killing 2 birds with one stone.  

NUMBER :
Call or talk to someone who knows how to make you 
LAUGH. 
Laughing is the universal method to make you feel so much 
better. Laughing is the best medicine for those days. 
It's like exercise! You are getting great abs, and a great attitude. 
Remember that LAUGHING is the most important 
thing to do on those days. 
Sometimes I just laugh because of how bad it is. 
Just sit there and make yourself laugh, 
fake it till ya make it.



TO FINISH THIS POST 
Remember that there are always things to do to make you smile. 
And YOU WILL SURVIVE. 
When you feel lower than low, remember all you can in that 
situation is look UP! 

I will let one of my favorite bands "Fun." end this one 







2 comments: